Postcard Image Prepping
Sending postcards on WE ARE REALTY is easier than ever. Our system allows you to store postcard templates and send them on demand. This gives you full control of your marketing campaigns and allows you to print one or thousands.
Currently we support the following file types for all endpoints:
You can find pre-made templates that already adhere to all of these guidelines here:
PREPPING ALL IMAGES
The following guidelines apply to image types:
- Images should be 300 dpi or higher - PNG/JPEG files with less than 300 dpi will be rejected.
- Your artwork should include a 1/8" border around the final trim size. This means your final file size will be a total of 0.25" larger than your expected printed piece (ie, a 4"x6" postcard should be submitted as 4.25"x6.25"). There is no need to include crop marks in your submitted content.
- We recommend using our Templates to ensure the proper sizing
- Include a safe zone – make sure no critical elements are within 1/8" from the edge of the final size.
- Do not include any additional postage marks or indicia.
- File sizes should be no larger than 5MB.
To ensure that you are producing PDF's correctly please follow the guidelines below:
- Make sure all fonts are embedded.
- Generated PDF's need to be be PDF/A compliant.
To ensure that you are producing PNG's/JPEG's correctly please follow the guidelines below:
- Minimum 300 dpi. The dpi is calculated as (width of image in pixels) / (width of product in inches) and (length of image in pixels) / (length of product in inches). For Example: 1275px x 1875px image used to create a 4.25" x 6.25" postcard has a dpi of 300.
- Submitted images must have the same length to width ratio as the chosen product. Images will not be cropped or stretched.
Did you find this article useful?
Create a Phone Number
Easily reserve and use local and toll-free telephone numbers with WE ARE REALTY. Our syst...
Create an Action Plan
Action plans allow you to follow up with specific leads using customized actions set at specific tim...
What are Actions?
Actions are points of contact with properties and/or contacts. Actions include:...
The Do Not Call List
The United States Do-Not-Call Registry aims to protect consumers from these unwanted phone solici...
Add a Contact to Call List
The article will describe how to add an individual contact to a specific call list or multiple ca...